Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sad Day Today

Today Bob's sister, LaVerne passed away. She was a very nice lady, and had a very loving husband and 2 sons and 4 daughters. She had many grandchildren and some great grandchildren. One of her daughters had passed away a few years ago from cancer. Death of a loved one takes a long time to get used to. I don't know how much suffering she was in. It didn't seem like a lot, but it is hard for an outsider to know what a dying person is experiencing. Her family loved her very much. We will all miss her terribly.

8 comments:

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! ♥ Hugs!

Gramma Ann said...

Dear Brenda,

I am so sorry to hear about your sad day. It is always so sad when we lose a loved one in death. My thoughts and prayers will be with you at this sad time.

Rudee said...

Oh Brenda, I'm so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

Renie Burghardt said...

I'm sorry to hear of the sad news, Brenda. My condolances to the family.

Hugs and prayers,

Renie

BJ said...

I am so sorry to learn that Bob's sister has passed away. I will keep your family in my prayers....it makes it even worse since the holidays are upon you. Very said indeed.

(((Hugs))) coming your way.

Sandy said...

So sorry to hear this Brnda! I'm sure there is much sadness around everybody. Prayers for you all...

and a hug too.

MYRA said...

Sorry to hear of your family's loss Brenda. My thoughts and prayers are with you...

Betty Flocken said...

Brenda, I'm so sorry. You're all in my prayers.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever