Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Maddie's TV Debut

video


Maddie was on a local TV show last winter and I thought I would do a blog post about it today. We have a show here called Show Me St. Louis and Amber is a friend of our daughters, and does segments on the show occasionally. Here she was just 5 weeks old. This past year has gone by so fast. I thought I would show parts of a recent video I did with Maddie. So many times when we are just blogging and meeting people through our writing and picture sharing, we don't get to experience the person's voice. So, this is me talking to Maddie.
Well....that did not workout, but I will post this anyway. I only have snippets of time here and there, and I have not been able to figure out a way to get blogger to accept my movie. Back to the drawing board when I have time.

9 comments:

Rudee said...

She does look like an angel! Very cute Grandma. The years do seem to fly by, don't they?

Betty Flocken said...

What a beautiful baby!!! I loved those clothes too

Gramma Ann said...

What a wonderful memory for Maddy when she grows older to look back on. She was just the perfect little model.

My granddaughter is expecting a baby in May, they are saying the pictures show it to be a little girl. She is planning on naming her Madyson Jade and will be calling her Mady. So if all goes well with her we will both be grammas with a Maddie and a Mady.

Reader Wil said...

How fantastic! Such a young TV Star! Maddie is a lovely baby. I can understand that you are proud of her!

Reader Wil said...

You asked when our spring starts. Well late March. Officially on 21st March. Same as yours.

Brenda said...

I forgot to add that the camera man that day was a friend of my husband's and didn't know that was Bob's grand baby until the following week.

Renie Burghardt said...

How cute! A little TV star! Thank you for sharing it.

Hope you're staying warm!

Hugs,

Renie

Sandy said...

Well that is just too cool!!! And she looks like such a gorgeous baby in that..or...newborn...The years fly....

what a coincidence about the camera man, knowing Bob.

Ms. Hays said...

Awww they're so cuuute!

Thanks for stopping by my page & commenting - it's a treat to meet someone so close to home on here!!!

I visited my brother, Brian, in Dallas in Sept last year & he was shocked that I asked him to take me to South Fork, but we went & had a good time.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever