Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mysteries

When our kids were little we used to love to play games together, and still do occasionally, when we can all get together. This used to be one of my daughter and her friends favorites. Clue. I haven't seen it in awhile, but I used to also love the movie. I like complicated mysteries even if I can't figure them out. I used to love to try and work logic puzzles and sudoku and most any pencil puzzle game. A TV show that my daughter and I have gotten interested in in the past few years is LOST. I did not watch it the first year or two and Katy kept telling me that I would like it, if I could catch up. I did get caught up and have been hooked ever since. One year it was very frustrating because they just kept introducing more and more characters and never getting to the point of anything. I was threatening to stop watching it that year. Many others were also. Last year, they really picked it up and did a great job of trying to explain some it the mysteries. I like searching for hidden meanings in life's adventures and this show is full of them. The writers really keep you on your toes, that is for sure! In two more weeks, the new shows start. I can't wait! I will be trying to watch the last few episodes to refresh my memory. Just thought I would do a post about this just in case there are others reading my blog that watch this show.

My starvation cleansing diet is still going on and my brain is still working for the most part. I have not lost any weight, which I wasn't expecting to. I am just doing it to give my body a rest for awhile and then will be starting on Weight Watcher's diet most likely. My foot does not look real good, but I am still putting neosporin on it and will be looking for the medicine Rudee recommended tomorrow after I take care of my dog who has severe allergies. And my eyebrows are slowing growing back. That is about all I have for today's episode.

4 comments:

Rudee said...

I liked Clue too-Miss Scarlett in the library, with the candlestick. We used to play a lot of board games but not so many these days. My mom and dad played aggravation a lot.

Keep your foot wounds clean and moist.

Renie Burghardt said...

I have never seen Lost. Well, my TV watching is sporadic.

I hope your foot heals soon. Neosporin should do the job. I use it a lot.

Have a good night.

Renie

Reader Wil said...

I am like you, fond of puzzles like sudoku and crytograms and all kind of other puzzles.
I wish you good luck with dieting! It's difficult!

Sandy said...

So glad for the update but darn, hope those eyebrows grow quicker...

I was never much for board games and I don't think I've every played clue. But I do like to look at life and find clues for where I'm at on my path...so to speak...usually it's a very crooked path.

Enjoyed your post and hope your foot gets better quickly. Those pounds will start coming off soon.

Have you started walking or any type of aerobic movement...oops wait a minute, you can't walk with you injury and your eyebrows..ha! (not laughing at your injury mind you)

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever