Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tag You Are It


Reader Wil has tagged me for a game of sharing six things about yourself. She is on my blog list on the side. Go check out her blog. She recently posted a slide show with some art work that I LOVE. The art work reminds me of some quilts that I have seen at Quilt shows..well sort of. I think it would be hard to make a quilt patterned after this art, but still it did remind me of some I have seen.

Here are the rules of the game:
Link to the person who tagged you


Share six random things about yourself


Tag six people and let them know they are tagged on their own blog
Feel free to play the way you want.

Six things about me:
1. I try to live my life by " The Golden Rule".
"Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You".
2. Idle gossip really bothers me.
3. My favorite beverage is mineral water (mendota springs) mixed with grapefruit juice.
4. I fear I am becoming lazy.
5. I fear I now have "man hands". Seriously..I will show a picture to prove it.
6. I laugh like a hyena.


Now with all of these astounding revelations about myself I will tag these folks:

Rudee (I challenge her to find an image of a hyena)
Sandy (I challenge her to draw a picture of a hyena with man hands)
CC (I challenge her to draw a picture of a hyena with man hands drinking water)
Renie (I challenge her to write a story about a hyena)
Ann (I challenge her to find a quote about a hyena)
Winifred (I challenge her to find a you tube about a hyena)


All the rest of you are off the hook, unless that is you want to get in the fun and then I say go for it!

8 comments:

Rudee said...

I was torn about the images. I found two I rather liked. Here is the lazy one. Or maybe she is just laughing.

http://www.predatorconservation.com/images/stripedhyena4.jpg

Sandy said...

hahha a hyena with man hands. Okay, I'll see what I can do, ha!! Enjoyed your revealing post and, I might be a little busy today with kids, but I'll see if I can reveal a few things later, (but don't count on it, ha!!!)

Gramma Ann said...

I am finished and posted. That was fun!

Ann

Winifred said...

Well I found a few videos but I couldn't watch the ones where they were killing things. Circle of life and all that!

One of my favourite clips from Disney films is the bit in Lady & The Tramp where the hyenas in the zoo are laughing. I remember seeing it at the pictures and laughing like mad at it. When I saw the DVD they've cut that section really short.

Anyway sticking with Disney I loved Lion King, here's a clip from it with the dimwitted hyenas.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xI8G3UefIkU&feature=related

This one looks like it's from a zoo.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hgo0AOFbBcE&NR=1

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Brenda!

Sorry I am late here. I've been extremely busy, and gone a lot as well. I haven't even had time for a new post on my blog. And when I finally have a little time, I'm bushed and ready for bed. I will see what I can come up with in the next few days. Tomorrow, Greg will be here and we are going out. But it's a fun challenge, so I will try, okay?

Hugs,

Renie

Poetikat said...

Can you post a sound byte of you laughing like a hyena? I can't describe my laugh, but it ain't always pretty.

Kat

I did the random thing at Blasts From the Past - come see!

Brenda said...

Kat,
It may be hard to get a sound of my laugh but I may try someday.

Sandy said...

I get it.. I knew you said you had laughed like one, but then I thought I missed a game about it...I did see the other comments where they were looking for a laughing one.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever