Monday, January 19, 2009

Thanks Ann!

My blogger buddy Ann, who has several blogs to keep you entertained, has kindly included me in her list of friends to pass this award to. Ann updates her blog on a regular basis and has gotten very creative with her pictures, stories and quotes. Thanks Ann!

The following explanatory paragraph is to be included when you post about this award, so remember that, recipients!

"The Friends Award isn't about being the most popular blogger or having the most read blog. It is just because you are a friend." Here is the cleverly written text of the award: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

It makes me uncomfortable to single people out, this is one reason I don't care that much for the blog award process. Well here goes my choices:

Rudee
Sandy
BJ
Betty
CC
Winifred
Kat
Before Our Time
Reader Wil
Myra
Renie
Ann
Rositta


I am pretty sure these are the ladies that visit my blog regularly and leave comments and I enjoy getting to know you all and consider you a great friend!

7 comments:

Reader Wil said...

Thanks Brenda! Do I have to chose people now? Difficult with all those wonderful bloggers.

Winifred said...

Thank you so much.

I find it difficult with these awards, never quite sure how to do it but I'll have a go.

Sandy said...

Thanks friend! I consider you one too.

Rudee said...

Why thank you Brenda. Has your prize been delivered yet?

Megan & Alison (Before our Time) said...

Oh, thanks so much Brenda! A lovely award, and so lovely we are considered a friend.

Betty Flocken said...

Thanks Brenda! I'm not sure how to do all this but will try! I would have sent this to you... but I guess I can't!

Renie Burghardt said...

Thank you, Brenda. Ann gave this award to me as well, when she gave it to you. I have not had time to post it yet, but will as soon as possible. I appreciate you thinking of me.

Hugs,

Renie

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever