Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Nice Award from Patty


I have a new blogging friend named Patty who surprised me with this award. Whenever I visit some of my regular blogs I had noticed that Patty visits the same blogs and comments, so I decided to go over to her place and say "Hi". Then when I came back, here was this cool award! I also visited the ladies she gave it to and find that you meet some pretty neat people this way. What an interesting world we live in, filled with so many interesting people! I would so much prefer to be on this computer doing blog hopping than listening to depressing news on the tube. So Thanks Patty! And I shall pass this on to some others that you may want to check out. And don't forget to go check out Patty's...she finds some interesting videos and topics to share.

Kat from Blasts From The Past (and she has a few other blogs also)
Wil from Reader Wil
Ann from Quotes And Things
Renie from Renie Burghardt's World
Winifred from I'm Trying Honestly
Alison and Megan from Before Our Time

Have a great Sunday and try to find something fun to do today!

8 comments:

Reader Wil said...

What a surprise to find another award! I am glad I met you all! Thanks.

Old Lady Lincoln said...

I'm with you, reading blogs, especially so many from other countries and cultures is so much more fun then watching and listening to the depressing news.

Daughter, Granddaughter and I just played a game of Phase Ten. I also play on line Scrabble with about two other people. And I enjoy playing computer games alone. I think it keeps the ole mind sharp. LOL

Sandy said...

congrats, i'll check out those links some time.

Poetikat said...

Hey Brenda! Thanks so much for passing this on to me. I do appreciate it. Congratulations of course go to you for your blog which is always so warm and inviting.

I'm going to tuck this away for now (I've been doing a lot of these hand-offs lately) and will make sure it's awarded to others sometime in the future.

Thanks again!

Kat

Btw, there's a new "Blasts" Post up if you're interested.

Gramma Ann said...

Brenda,

Congratulations, you deserve this award. And thank you for thinking of me, I will see that it gets a home in my award blog.

Thank you for always visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments. Blogging buddies are fun and I too like reading others blogs, and learning new things. Thanks again.

Have a splendid Monday!

Ann

Betty Flocken said...

I think you are awesome too! You deserve this! Hope some of the ice is melting and you're ok

Greg C said...

I have met some really nice people on here. Nice award. I got an award too but I haven't posted it on my blog yet.

Megan said...

Oh, thank you. What a lovely award!

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever