Friday, November 28, 2008

Halloween Fun

Our first Halloween party in our first house. The year was 1977. We got our outfits at the Goodwill. My hair is real. I used to curl it really tight with small sponge rollers when it was still wet and sleep on it to get it to curl like that. At the time I really loved Barbra Streisand and her hair was like that. But here... I was supposed to be Harpo and Bob was Groucho. After 32 years of marriage I think I have become both a groucher and a harper. Are those real words?

9 comments:

distracted by shiny objects said...

Love these photos from the 60's and 70's. Boy, do they bring back memories:>)
In answer to your question on my site--I LOVE LOST!! Much more specifically, love that Sayed. that man warms my heart.

Betty Flocken said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE! I remember 1977 WELL.. A Great Year!

Winifred said...

What a great photos. Love that hair. Mine is poker straight!

Sandy said...

ahhh love it!! Such a cute photo....1977, I will have to go find a pic soon.

flydragon said...

Yes, groucher and harper are definitely real words. I should know:))

Brenda said...

Distracted,
We have to talk about "Lost"!!!! Have you figured it out yet??? Ha Just kidding..who has.

Betty,
1977...so long ago...haha

Winifred,
Mine is straight also without the curlers.

Sandy,
Hope you find some pictures to share. Maybe they will help the imaginary story along. I am loving the story you have going on.


Flydragon,
Ha...I thought maybe they were real words. They are if we say they are ...right?!!?? haha

Gramma Ann said...

That is one funny lookin' couple in that photo...TFS. Now you have to visit Sandy to find out what that means...

Brenda said...

Ann,
Ha....Thanks for sharing....I checked out Sandy's post.

MYRA said...

Wow! You've certainly been reminiscing... 8-)

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever