Monday, March 23, 2009

Splish Splash .....I Was Taking A Bath

I know you may not be able to see them in this picture but hopefully you can make some of the other pictures out. Maddie and I had a real treat today. Two ducks came to visit! I ran and got the camera and took about 20 pictures just hoping for a few good ones. If I had opened the door to get a shot they would have left so I had to try to take the pictures inside. I was surprised how long they stayed. I thought maybe they were really hungry and when I opened the door to throw out some food they left immediately. It was fun to get to see them though.









It looked like they were walking on a water bed.








6 comments:

Rudee said...

It looks like they love the neighborhood birdbath. I bet Maddie loved them!

Gramma Ann said...

What a treat! I bet Maddy loved seeing them. The pictures are very nice and to get so many pictures of them was great.

How's the toe? Better I hope.

Sandy said...

Whoa!!! You have to know I'm digging this..ducks and all.

Mary said...

How funny to see ducks in the pool :-) Maybe they will come back again.

Renie Burghardt said...

Ha! Too funny, Brenda! I get migrating ducks in the pond all the time, but in a pool? What a treat for Maddie. Loved the pictures.

Have a great Tuesday!

Hugs,

Renie

Winifred said...

What a great time you must have had with Maddie watching them. Your own waterfowl park!

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever