Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lilies

I have been really busy the past few weeks and I am so ready for a break this weekend.
I hope the weather will be nice so that we can do something that doesn't involve too much work.
I went out in the yard the other day and took a few pictures of the lilies in bloom.



Katy and I went to the show last night and saw "Angels and Demons".
It was pretty good.
I wish they had cast Harrison Ford instead of Tom Hanks though.


Too tired to have anything creative to write about today. Hope my mind wakes up tomorrow.

4 comments:

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Brenda,

Your lilies are beautiful! Mine are just beginning to bloom, and I have a few yellow ones, too, but mostly the orange ones.

Hope you rest up good. The weather forecast is for a nice weekend. I hope it doesn't change, as we have weekend plans as well.

Take care!

Huggies,

Renie

Gramma Ann said...

The lilies are lovely, mine are yellow, but not blooming yet!

It is calling for a rainy week-end here in Iowa this week-end. I hope it is nice in your little corner of the world so you can get out and about and have a restful and fun-filled week-end.

The Crusty Crone said...

Gorgeous flowers... so colorful!! Loved the photos.

I know what you mean about mis-casting a role. All ya can say is "WTF were they thinking?!"

Patty said...

Beautiful lilies.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever