Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to You...



We are planning on going out to dinner to celebrate Bobby's birthday tomorrow, because it falls on a weekday and it is hard for us all to get together with work and everything. The photo above is of me expecting him when I was maybe 8 months along. Bob had some business in Florida that week and I got to go along. I think this was in Miami. I lounged around in the pool area for most of the time we were there. About a month later our perfect little boy was born.
Happy Birthday Bobby!

6 comments:

Renie Burghardt said...

Nice picture, Brenda.

Happy Birthday, Bobby! And many, many more happy birthdays. I hope all your birthday wishes come true.

Birthday Hugs, too.

Renie

Reader Wil said...

Happy birthday to Bobby! And of course many happy birthdays to come!

Winifred said...

Happy Birthday to you Bobbie. Shame he can't remember that trip. It looks fantastic. How brave of you to travel so far at that time. I hardly left the house.

Have a lovely time.

Patty said...

Happy Birthday Bobby.

Sandy said...

Happy birthday Bobby. Wish the pic was bigger so I can see your big belly.

bettyjf1 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Bobby!

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever