Sunday, August 23, 2009

Days 3 and 4

One of these days I will add a sidebar on my progress with the exercise and eating better program...but for now I will just have to write a few thoughts out here. I have been really busy with some fund raisers and meetings coming up. I have however been sticking with the yoga, and it gets a little better each time. I now know why being "fat roll free" is so important with yoga. The fat gets in the way of doing the poses. But just that alone is enough to keep me motivated to continue on. The diet is fine...or should I say life style change. It really is not a diet. I hope to see some lower blood pressure readings in a few months.
I also got a new computer a week ago, and have been trying to learn how to use it. I have 2 testing blogs going on also...just there for me to practice trying to get some new templates. Once I get the hang of it without losing anything I have on this blog, I will be changing this one. I feel that I have become a blogging drop out...some days. Time spent doing other things has really slowed me down. Hope to get a little more creative soon!

7 comments:

Rudee said...

No! Don't drop out!

Good going on the yoga. It does get better and surprisingly, it comes back really fast.

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Brenda,

Great going on the yoga and healthy eating. Does yoga actually help one in the weight loss area? I always thought it was more of a relaxation tool.

Our weather has been delightful, so I am out enjoying it while it lasts. Have a great Monday.

Hugs,

Renie

Gramma Ann said...

I have gone to posting and commenting one day a week. That is why I am here catching up with you today. Hang in there with the Yoga and eating lifestyle and you will began to notice changes for the better.

Have a great week.

Jo said...

You're doing everything right. Lifestyle change is much better than diet. Diet sounds so restrictive, and lifestyle change is just that -- making new positive habits. And yoga is wonderful. Good for you!

Reader Wil said...

You're a busy lady! It's good to have so much to do! Thanks for your visit. Always wonderful to meet you!

Rositta said...

Lowered blood pressure is one of the best benefits of healthy eating. It's how I got mine down to what the doc calls text book. I'm still using the old blogger since I'm a real chicken to try the changeover. I'll just have to wait for Rudee to come to Canada and "sort me out" in more ways than one, LOL...ciao

Myra said...

Glad to hear your yoga and lifestyle change is continuing Brenda! 8-)

I changed my blog background, and from a 2 column to a 3 column blog... Not hard to do. I could send you the info if you care to have...

Have a great day!

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever