Wednesday, August 26, 2009

If you grew up in the 60's, you will remember this....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9JTYnMpRyg


I don't always do much "you tube searching" so I rarely have any on my blog. Hearing that Ted Kennedy passed away, caused me to remember his eulogy speech at Bobby's funeral and I found this one.

I don't have time to do a long.. thought filled... journal post about him, but just wanted to say a little something about his passing. I thought he was great at delivering speeches.

5 comments:

Rudee said...

I wonder what will happen to the causes he championed, like health care.

Sandy said...

Thanks I'll check the link out.

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Brenda,

Yes, Ted Kennedy gave some great speeches and eulogies. They showed some of them on the news. He was quite a speaker as well, and quite a statesman, even if one didn't agree with his views. His passing is sad.

Have a great Thursday!

Hugs,

Renie

Reader Wil said...

We had the same photo in our newspaper. Ted Kennedy was a great politician! His speeches were fabulous. The last of the Kennedy brothers was may be one who would have been a great president. A tragic family. One brother lost his life in a plane crash, a nephew died the same way and two brothers murdered.

Rositta said...

Sadly though the first thing I remembered was MaryJo. I'm certain he tried hard to redeem himself and I hope the causes he fought for come to fruition...ciao

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever