Friday, September 4, 2009

Finally Friday...and A Three Day Weekend!

Today I could hardly control my excitement of the leisurely fun that I had.  I did 4 loads of wash and 3 hours of ironing.  After that I rested me weary little tootsies in front of the computer in search of a book I wanted  to order from Amazon.  I have checked it out from the library for 2 months I think.  If no one else requests it I suppose I could check it out until the cows come home.  I think it is my God given right as a library card holder...not sure.  I have been knitting a baby blanket for a special little babe and decided I would just try and purchase the book, because I am not a speedy knitter.  I have always been able to find most any book on Amazon and was surprised that I could not find this one.  Just hope that when I call to renew tomorrow no one wants it.   I tried to scan in the pattern but could not lie the book flat enough to capture it all.  May have to resort to writing it out by hand.  I think I could also do a little research on Ravelry which I always forget that I have access to.
And thus lies the story of my Fabulous Friday Events.  Hope that everyone has a safe and fun filled weekend!

4 comments:

Rudee said...

Well, which book is it? I may have it to make available on loan with no library requirements!

I did see Maddie's adorable little skirt. Lucky girl!

Your post reminds me...my sheets are in the wash. Gotta go put them in the dryer. Thanks for the reminder!

Renie Burghardt said...

Four loads of laundry, and 3 loads of ironing? Gee, you really need a relaxing weekend, Brenda.

Happy Labor Day weekend!

Hugs,

Renie

PS. Wasn't I just here a bit ago? Haha.

Brenda said...

Hey Rudee...I found the patterns on Ravelry! Yeah!

Renie,
Hope you are doing better with your eye!

Rudee said...

Don't you love Ravelry?

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever