Sunday, September 6, 2009

Where Has My Motivation Gone........

I am feeling extremely lazy today and completely unmotivated to do anything.  The only thing I have accomplished today is going to church and working on my agenda for the auxiliary meeting at the end of the month.  The rest of the day I have sat in front of this computer surfing around.  Now it is 6 pm and I will probably just knit and watch some TV.  I don't think there is anything on that I would be interested in watching so I may have to dig around in some of our videos until something looks good.  I could watch some old "Lost " reruns and try to get back some interest for the final season coming this January.  That is one of those shows that you either really like it or you really don't.  My husband does not like it much, nor my son or son-in-law, but Katy and I are hooked.  January seems like a long way off, even though the last 3 months went by way too fast!  I look out at the pool and feel sad because we will have to close it up in about a month, and then look at the dreary dark cover until Spring time.  I didn't get to swim nearly as much as I wanted to this summer.  I hope our weather gets warm enough to get in just a few more times.  I have a feeling that we will have an early Fall though....sigh.....

7 comments:

Rudee said...

It's Labor Day weekend--you're supposed to lolly gag around the house.

I've been watching reruns of Planet Earth on discovery, but each time I sit to watch, I fall asleep.

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Brenda,

We had a beautiful Sunday here. Tons of tourists around town driving their boats to the public dock, and our church was packed with people, here to enjoy their cabins on the river. Lots of people from St. Louis have cabins on the Current River. I went to church and a leisurely lunch. Today we'll be out at the cabin for a bit. At least the forecast is good. Have a great Labor Day.

Hugs,

Renie

Reader Wil said...

I am sorry you are feeling so blue!. I hope you'll find some pleasure in doing things at home, or taking a walk, and having your camera with you, which might help you to get some great pictures.

Myra said...

Be glad that your motivation is only gone for the day. Mine seems to have eluded me for the last 2 months...8-/
Besides, a long weekend is meant to be lazy... 8-)

Reader Wil said...

Thanks for your visit! You asked if people got into the great plastic ball. Well on the photos you see someone inside it.Have a great day.

Elise said...

You have a beautiful site here and I wanted to leave you a comment to say hello ! Thank you so much for sharing it all and best wishes

Sandy said...

yes, fall is coming soon and then winter. Out here it's not that big of a deal, because Farmers Almanac is still predicting and dry mild winter. We need the rain so bad.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever