Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wild Wednesday


Started out the day with a the repair man coming early to fix the washing machine. He really did remind me of the Maytag repair man in the photo. He told me an interesting story about how they trade work with others. Say I had a business selling magnets or paper products, I would get a discount on my repair in trade for them using some of my business items. I like that idea. I wish I had had a business to use some of that trading today. The bill was $200. Note to self to start a business soon.
After that I pulled weeds and edged the lawn and mowed. I then cleaned the filter on the pool and put chemicals in, hoping to go for a swim. I got a phone call from a church member who needs a ride to her therapy session tomorrow. I got distracted by the dirt on the kitchen floor and started sweeping and mopping. Since my machine was working I decided to wash all the rugs in the house. Then I vacuumed the main floor and cleaned the bathroom. Next I dusted and tidyed up a few things. Then I went upstairs and cleaned 2 bathrooms up there. I dusted and vacuumed upstairs and cleaned all the mirrors. I finished up the wash and realized my feet and ankles were not doing so well. I remembered twisting my ankle while I was mowing and thought maybe I had better slow down.
The rest of the evening I plan on doing something that does not involve me being on my feet. It is almost 6 pm and I don't remember eating today. Better go get something. Then I will think about that business I need to start....

5 comments:

Rudee said...

I love those days when the cleaning fit hits. It doesn't happen to me often, but the end result is rather gratifying, isn't it?

I hope your ankle is better today.

PhilipH said...

What about a cleaning business?

When you get a spare week or two maybe you'd care to give our cottage a going over.;-)

The busiest people usually have the most time, so I understand. I have very little time. Work that one out.

The Crusty Crone said...

I got tired reading about all your cleaning! I'm missing that gene. I get a "hit" once in a while, but that's about it.

Sandy said...

Whew I'm worn out reading this~!

Sandy said...

I have to have company company before I clean much....I'm just not that into it anymore.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever