Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Jimmy Stewart One of my favorite movies is "It's A Wonderful Life". And one of my favorite scenes is when George has been "reborn" and realizes that his life really did matter and sees life with a new heart and soul and his eyes see everything as if he has seen them all for the first time. I love the excitement this scene fills me with. Merry Christmas to everyone who reads this little blog of mine, and thank you all so much for all the Cards you sent to us, as per header photo.
May you all realize the importance your life has on others.

6 comments:

PhilipH said...

Best wishes for 2010 to you and yours Brenda. Regards, Phil

Jo said...

This is one of my favorite movies, too. It really is a wonderful movie...!

I hope you and your family have a fabulous Merry Christmas.

Cheers,
Jo

Rudee said...

Have a very Merry Christmas, Brenda. I love your mantel in the photo up top. Beautiful!

Brenda said...

Thanks Philip, Jo and Rudee. Rudee that is a sideboard that we have in the dining room. But thanks and Merry Christmas!

Sandy said...

Hope you had a great day! Wow I'm impressed, bloggers sent those cards. I haven't mailed out cards in years and so, people who mail me cards have declined too, ha! Your look lovely there.

Brenda said...

Thanks Sandy....haha...the cards are not all from bloggers. I must have said something wrong, but don't remember now what...those are just cards from everyone and a few from bloggers that I just wanted to say Thanks to.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever