Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thanks for Thinking of Me!


First I need to Thank Mary Anne over at Starlight Blog for giving me this award a week or so ago. I really appreciate her kinds words about me. Who doesn't enjoy good thing being said about them! I wish I could bottle them and save them for the days when people would like to throw something at me and call me names. Ha...you know there are days like that! Thank you Mary Anne! I so appreciate this, but I would just like to pass it on to everyone who visits my blog and leaves me comments. You are all very special to me! Please visit Mary Anne. She has some really interesting posts and has directed me to go out into the blogosphere and find new reads and meet new people.
The second award is from Patty over at Old Lady Lincoln. This award comes with a bit of thinking and restraint because you have to use one word to answer the questions. SO here goes!

Here are the rules: You have to answer the questions with one word answers and then pass it on to three other bloggers.

Okay, here goes. . . . .
1. Where is your cell phone? counter
2. Your hair? brown
3. Your mother? heaven
4. Your father? heaven
5. Your favorite food? icecream
6. Your dream last night? scary
7. Your favorite drink? Water
8. Your dream / goal? happy
9. What room are you in? kitchen
10. Your hobby? blogging
11. Your fear? crowds
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Hawaii
13. Where were you last night? church
14. Something you aren't? famous
15. Muffins? don't
16. Wish list item? sunshine
17. Where did you grow up? Missouri
18. Last thing you did? meeting
19. What are you wearing? jammies
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? none
22. Your friends? love
23. Your life? beautiful
24. Your mood? nice
25. Missing someone? always
26. Vehicle? Buick
27. Something you're not wearing? hat
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Lilac
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? several
33. One place that I go over and over? grocery
34. One person who e mails me regularly? husband
35. Favorite place to eat? all

I will pass this on to Dana, Ann and Kat. And anyone else that wants to join in. Thanks!

7 comments:

Rudee said...

Well now I know a little bit more about you. I enjoyed your meme.

I could use a little sunshine, too. It's cold and supposed to snow here in the big D tonight. Blech.

Congrats on the awards.

The Bug said...

Thanks! I'll use it on Friday. Although I already have to protest - I grew up in North Carolina which has two words!

Winifred said...

That was nice. Especially your husband emailing you.

I need some sunshine too. Haven't seen the sun for ages. I will tomorrow! Well that's what they say.

Gramma Ann said...

I like learning a bit more about others. I will be posting it, this evening sometime. Thanks for passing it on to me.

The Sun was out the first time in 13 days. But, i think snow is on the way tomorrow.

Ann

Patty said...

Congratulations.

Renie Burghardt said...

Nice awards, Brenda. Congrats! I enjoyed your answers to the meme.

We had sunshine today, but there was a cold wind with it, so not warm. Snow is in the forecast for Thursday night into Friday. Yuck!

Happy Wednesday!

Hugs,

Renie

Gail said...

Congratulations!

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever