Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Zoo Fun

Yesterday was a beautiful day, so Maddie and I got in the car and went to the Zoo.  She is at the perfect age now for thoroughly enjoying herself.  Everything is a new adventure to her and it brings things in a new light for me also, just watching it all through her eyes.  What a lucky Grandma I am to get to spend so much time with her.  I thought I would be a little silly today and make some goofy comments to go with the photos.

"More gawkers....they act like they have never seen stripes before..."

"You should see what he does when the place closes."

"Glad you got a picture of this lady...."


"I do all the work and they lay around all day!"

"Life is good...when you have a long neck...hiccup..."


"Don't look at me like that lady!  This is how messy I am before they sheer me and make you all that beautiful yarn."


"I wish I had the patio furniture that goat has."


"I feel special."


6 comments:

Gail said...

Sounds like a wonderful day out and great pictures too.

The Bug said...

What fun! I love the captions - hilarious.

Renie Burghardt said...

You are a lucky grandma, indeed, Brenda! That must have been great fun for both of you. Great pictures and captions, too

Hugs,

Renie.

Our weather has really been phenomenal lately. We got to 84 today.

Rudee said...

Oh my...you crack me up. Thanks for the laugh. I'm a little jealous of the goat, too.

Amy said...

Maddie must be your granddaughter? The captions are so funny - the silliness reminds me of how I am when I'm with the Elliot (my grandson who just turned one).

Thanks for commenting on my "k" post - I, too, had a giant crush on Steve McQueen way back when. He'd actually visit SF when I was living there and I always fantasized about randomly running into him!

Sandy said...

haha, love your commentary, really enjoyed it and the pics! I bet Maddie had a ball...

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever