Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If I Had All the Money in the World to spend.....

 
I would buy everything in the National Geographic Holiday catalog. 
I would start out with this Peruvian Wildflower Alpaca Wool Cloak. 

 I would buy this La Paz Alpaca Sweater for my husband...weather he liked it or not. 

I would buy this Streamlined Leather Travel Bag in every color. 

This Bolivian Alpaca Sunset Scarf
 
This Outback Canvas Jacket

and Australian Leather Bush Hat
for my son.  He would not like it... or wear it...but I would get him to let me take a picture of him in it.  After all....money is no object....and I would tell him it comes with a trip to Australia.

This WWII A-2 Flight Jacket would be for my son-in-law the Pilot.  
His gift would come with an airplane.

And for my daughter I would buy a Weekend Photo Workshop.   She would have a renowned National Geographic photographer on location in America's most photogenic cities doing field assignments with editing and critiquing sessions.  She would also have the best camera equipment money could buy and enough money to travel the world taking photos.
Whoops....I just woke up out of my daydream and realized I have to go clean some toilets.  
Aww...but the dream was good while it lasted.

7 comments:

Sandy said...

ahhh I love all those things you would buy!! I am drooling over them..

The Bug said...

That's hilarious! I was drooling over that very catelog last night. I asked Dr. M why I was torturing myself looking at things I don't need & can't afford. I told him that I thought he needed the fancy belt clip watch on the back cover but he demurred...

Rudee said...

Oh! The places we could go. Imagine.

I would make sure that all of those Peruvian fiber artists were the recipients of most of the money for those garments.

Renie Burghardt said...

Love the bag and the hat, the most! Cloaks are not my thing. Dreaming is fun though, isn't it? If I had all the money in the world, I'd be off travelling, to see the world!

Have a good night.

Renie

Brenda said...

This was just a passing dream. I really do not want those things...just in case family members come back here to get me something for Christmas. I would prefer....a recliner. Pictures will come later. Just kidding...don't get me anything....your love is enough.

Konrad said...

The Australian hat reminds me of Indiana Jones! haha

thelastminstrel.com said...

All I can say is;
"Lady, if you ain't rich, you ought to be."
P.S.
I wear a 48T jacket, just in case.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever