Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blogging Anniversary

This month is my third year anniversary in the blog world.  I started out wanting to record our adventures as new grandparents and then decided to have my own personal blog called Ageing Wisdoms..just some reflections about my life here and there.  Next I did a Happy Thoughts blog and tried to think of as many things as I could about what makes me happy and/or grateful about everyday things.  I now have this Days of My Life blog as my main one because the Ageing Wisdom was having some feed problems that I couldn't fix.  I have had nearly 800 posts through all of these blogs.  I have met a few faithful friends through these three years and just wanted to say "Thank You" to all of you have visited me here.  I love reading your comments and visiting you as well.  I have sure had my down times throughout these years with blogging.  Sometimes I just don't have the time to devote to it...and other times I just don't have anything much to write about.   My life is pretty simple and routine most of the time.  So for all of you that shown an interest in my blog.....Thank You!

5 comments:

The Bug said...

Happy anniversary! I'm glad you're in the blogosphere.

Rudee said...

Happy Blogiversary! We started blogging around the same time and found each other within a few months I think. It's a small world and I'm glad you're a part of mine.

Sandy said...

I love your blog and whatever you post. I always look forward to them and feel sad when I don't see one from you for awhile.

Happy Anniversary.

Reader Wil said...

Happy blogging anniversary, Brenda! I agree with you that blogging is great. I've learnt to understand a bit more of other cultures and the traditions in countries where I never have been. For me it is also a kind of therapy. I never feel alone because of the computer.

Renie Burghardt said...

Happy Blogiversary, Brenda! I used to really enjoy Aging Wisdom.

I have neglected my blog. There is just too much other stuff to do, it seems.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever