Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A New Form of Laziness....

I love this new way of making a bed where the top sheet and comforter are turned down like the photo above...and the pillows just plopped up.  This morning I decided to see if I could make the bed while I was still in it....so I didn't have go to the other side of the bed when I got up.   My husband happened to come in the room right about that time and I had to confess.  I told him I was creating a new form of laziness. We cracked up laughing.  Depending on how well we slept.. reflects on how messy the sheets and comforter are the next morning.  Someone must have not slept well last night because I was having trouble getting the sheet to match up with comforter.  As I struggled with my new form of laziness technique, my husband said..."If you keep trying, you might be done by bedtime."  We started the day off with a great laugh.  I hope the rest of the day goes as well....

5 comments:

The Bug said...

I should try that! It's REALLY easy right now - Dr. M has a cold so he's been sleeping on the futon (we're both more comfortable that way - although I could still hear him coughing last night poor thing). When he's in the bed he must wrestle with demons all night - his side is a MESS.

Rudee said...

There was a time when I could lay in a bed, wake up in the morning and gently pull the spread up. It looked like nobody had slept in the bed. Nowadays, it's evident that I do night battle with the covers: hot, cold, hot, cold, burning up and freezing my arse off.

Menopause sucks.

Still...never in my life could I make a bed as inviting to the eye as the one in your photo.

Brenda said...

Our bed does not look that good either, but our down comforter is really warm.

Gigi Ann said...

I find that way of making the bed much more difficult than just covering everything with the bedspread. I am a tosser and turner, so my bed looks a bit of a mess in the morning, therefore, the first thing I do is make up my bed.

Sandy said...

haha, too funny. I haven't made a bed in years other than when I wash it. I discovered a few years ago that if I sleep on top of the cover, with a cover over me, I jump out of bed, fold up the blanket, straighten the pillow and I'm done. Now that's efficient!

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever