Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Few Photos for Sandy


Sandy....here are a few photos for you... of the kittens.  They aren't that good because I can only take them from inside the house through the glass.  If I open the door to go out there...they take off and hide under the porch.  They will come up to the glass, but photos are still hard to get.  Feel free to use any if you can for your blog.














Other than taking photos of the kittens, I have still been watching some Netflix when I get a chance.  Last night I watched National Geographic Amazing Planet.  Wow!  I know I probably was taught a lot of this in school, but I was glued to this show.  I was also a little scared...just seeing how the elements in our earth can cause such beauty and then such tragedies.  If I had seen movies like this in high school or grade school....maybe I wouldn't have been giggling with my girlfriends or passing notes and doing whatever I was doing...instead of paying close attention to my teachers.  I know that the history that we were taught is nothing like what I have learned about as an adult.  Maybe learning is just more fun when you are old.
More snow tomorrow......

3 comments:

Sandy said...

thanks Brenda...they are so darn cute and I see several poses that will work. I'll be back later to save them off. One of them..is exactly the same photo of Beannie except a mirror image...

I've been drawing lots of cats lately just haven't posted them yet...

Sandy said...

saved a bunch off now, thanks so much..I love the ones with two of them playing ...but they're all great. They look so cold!! Burr..you have lots of snow there...

Winifred said...

Brenda they are lovely little things. I wish I could have them. They'd probably liven up my old fellow Oscar bless him.

It's so kind of you to look after them like this. I suppose eventually they'll take off and become feral. However if they have any sense they'll stay where they are looked after!

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever