Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rain....Floods......road closings..

I am glad that I got this photo of our dogwood tree before the rain waterlogged it....... and everything else.  I look forward to going to a Quilt Show in Paducah, Kentucky every year.  We were going to go on Friday.  The Convention Center where it is held is very close to the Ohio River and the water level has risen so much that they are not having it there this year.  The show is going to be going on, but it will be spread out in a few different locations.  I just don't think I want to go.  This weather is really bumming me out.......

5 comments:

Rudee said...

All I can say is there better be some awesome May flowers.

Gigi Ann said...

Oh my, I love that picture of the Dogwood. Listening to the news this morning, the weather is tearing up everything down south. I am glad you are safe.

The Bug said...

I agree with Rudee - I expect gorgeousity next month!

Sandy said...

i hope your weather gets better soon....

bettyjf1 said...

Oh Brenda; You were so excited to go. I'm sorry.. The dogwood is beautiful though

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever