Sunday, April 10, 2011

Strange Alien

This is a very beautiful flower I planted today, but I started playing around in picasa  and made it look weird.  Can you guess what it is anyway?


First good photo of the wisteria bloom.



I also planted an Asian Lily and did some weird things in picasa with it.  I have been having lots of problems with blogger loading photos for the past few weeks.  Very annoying.  We worked out in the yard all day today.  Very tiring..... but it is nice to get outside!

4 comments:

The Bug said...

Pretty flowers! But I don't know what that first one is. I was going to say petunia, but I'm pretty sure that's not right.

jeannette said...

Ah, I guessed it when I thought to myself: lily. I know because I painted them -the Calle lillies. And when you paint to get to know its forms very well.
The wisteria is lovely too!

Rudee said...

No puttering in the yard yet, here, but I'm hoping to get to it soon. I want to replant the front yard as I don't like how the previous owners did things.

Your flowers are gorgeous. I agree the top one is a lily of some sort.

Brenda said...

Jeannette,
You are right. A calla lily. They are my daughter's favorite.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever