Friday, April 29, 2011

The Ugliest Hats I Have Ever Seen...

PRINCESS LETIZIA

Not this one of course.  This was the only pretty hat  I saw from the Royal Wedding.  We were gone all day and I came home to take a quick look on the internet so see whatever I could find about the wedding.  I think it was on People.com that I saw all of the hats.  What were they thinking?!?!?!?!  Those things looked dangerous!  I guess I just do not have the same taste in fashion as some folks.....

The bride and groom were beautiful!

After Wil's comment I looked for Princess Maxima at the Royal Wedding and found this photo.  I hope this is the right one. People.com didn't show all of the hats...apparently. And there were a few others I saw that were pretty.   Princess Maxima's  hat is beautiful and matches her outfit.  I also saw her wedding dress while I was looking and her dress was beautiful.  She has very good taste.  Thanks Wil for leaving the comment.  I always learn things when I visit Wil.

5 comments:

The Bug said...

I know! Not only were they ugly, but they were perched on the forehead. That's not even a hat! And how did they stay on? Did they glue them?

Rudee said...

There were some bizarre head pieces out there. Did you see Fergies daughters? They looked insane!

Gigi Ann said...

I agree with Rudee, Fergies daughters hats were a riot. But, I think they got a lot of coverage because of their hats, so maybe they did know what they were doing. Their hats will be talked about for years to come.

Sandy said...

that was my fave too.

Reader Wil said...

I was glad that our crown princess Maxima had a verysimple normal hat in the colour of her outfit. I agree that the hats of Fergie's daughters were ridiculous. The ceremony in Westminster Abbey was very beautiful however and the couple was very relaxed.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever