Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Devastation in Joplin


It is so hard to imagine what this must be like for those who were affected by this tornado.  So many deaths and people unaccounted for.  They have asked for only trained volunteers to go there.  The news in our country has just been overwhelmed with disasters everywhere, due to tornadoes and flooding.  It makes me feel guilty when I have little gripes here and there. And I do have them...daily.  Body aches and pains and being tired too often and being overweight are among my biggest ones.  These disasters are just awful.  My heart really goes out to all those affected by them....in so many ways.

5 comments:

The Bug said...

I know Brenda - it's hard to wrap my mind around it. And I have those same little gripes you do. I'll try to keep it in perspective!

Rudee said...

Maybe that's why I don't feel like blogging. My life pales in comparison. Still, I'd give my left foot for more than one day in a row of sunshine. OK, maybe not the entire foot. Perhaps one toe.

Sandy said...

i agree, lots going on all over and my problems ...well although big to me, little in overall perspective...

we don't get much sunshine right now...a day here and there....

Sandy said...

hey just heard tornado warnings in your area..hope all is okay.

Brenda said...

Thanks ladies. We were in the basement most of the day. But we are fine.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever