Sunday, May 15, 2011

More Bird Photos and a Birthday Celebration







My current hobby seems to be watching the cardinals and trying to get a photo of them.  It is a challenge because I have to take the photos from inside the house...through a glass window.  I am surprised I have gotten them to turn out as good as these did considering I am using the zoom, cropping and the dirty glass window to deal with.  Today we celebrated Kayla's first birthday with family and friends.  We had planned on having it at a park...but the weather was pretty cool and rainy so we transferred the location to our house.  It was a lot of fun.  The house was full of little ones and adults.  Here are a few photos.


The Birthday Girl.  She looks so much like our Katy at one year old. 


Caleb sleeping.  I didn't get one of him awake. He is really cute with beautiful light blue eyes.


Fisher and Sawyer.


Grandpa and the Birthday Girl.

Lots of friends and family.


Everyone getting ready to sing Happy Birthday.



It was so nice having everyone over.

5 comments:

Rudee said...

Happy Birthday, Kayla!

I hope you can get some close ups of the bird family.

Sandy said...

happy birthday to kayla and loved seeing the inside of your house so cheerful with people...beautiful home you have...

oh yeah, love the birds. of course.

The Bug said...

Our cardinals are very skittish - I swear they can hear the auto focus on the camera from inside the house. So you did a great job getting the pictures you did :)

Happy birthday to Kayla - looks like a great day for everyone!

Daisy said...

Hi Brenda! Thank you for your visit to my blog. Nice to meet you.

Wonderful pictures! I love the ones of the little ones the best. So cute! I hope Kayla had a happy birthday.
:-)

Reader Wil said...

Happy belated birthday to Kayla! I bet the children and adults enjoyed themselves very much and that the adults were exhausted afterwards!! I still remember that ! But feeling happy and satisfied too!

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever