Friday, May 27, 2011

My Super Fun Day....


Today the weather was PERFECT for a change.  I headed out to go grocery shopping and changed my mind.  I grabbed my camera and headed down to Main Street.  I strolled around just enjoying the scenery.  I ate a light ..quiet lunch all by myself at Braddens.   I won't comment on all the photos below.  I just wanted to remember this very relaxing day I had today. Take a break from stress and worries and have a wonderful and relaxing weekend. 











































4 comments:

Sandy said...

This was interesting and i enjoyed all your photos. I googled st. charles...the other day....looks like such a wonderful area to live....

enjoy the holiday...

Rudee said...

You should go downtown everyday, even if only for the enchantment and photo opportunities.

The Bug said...

What a nice town! I would love to wander around there - and get a cookie :)

Renie Burghardt said...

You take really great pictures, Brenda! Beautiful subjects.
\
Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever