Sunday, August 7, 2011

Still Young


Our youngest turned 28 last week and we had a short Birthday celebration.  I say short because his roommate called as soon as we started to eat and said the hot water heater was shooting out sparks.  The electricity went off and I told them to come back here if the complex owners didn't fix it soon, because we have been having 100 degree days with the lows in the mid 70's.  I did not hear back from him, so I assume they fixed it.  I know he had to get up and work at 6 am the next day.  We usually see him once a week on whatever day he has off.




6 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I can't believe the girls are that big. It just seems like yesterday that Katy had the youngest. What a cute pair they are.

The Bug said...

Mmm - cake! Happy birthday to Bob!

Renie Burghardt said...

Yes, he is still YOUNG! Happy Belated Birthday, Bob! The girls are adorable! Have a great week. We're getting rain and it will be cooler this week. Yay!

Rudee said...

Happy birthday to your son!

Your grandbabies are so gorgeous!

Sandy said...

the photo of the girls in the chair is so cute...happy birthday to Bobby..

bettyjf1 said...

These photos are beautiful Brenda! Glad your son got the heating/ac fixed.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever