Thursday, September 8, 2011

Labor Day


We spent Labor Day with Family at Bob's niece's lake at the back of their home.   As you can see Miss Kayla  is enjoying herself.  I wasn't able to catch a good photo of Maddie or anyone else...but thought this one of Kayla was cute.  We have all had colds and flus and just have not been up to par lately.  It seems to want to hang on longer than the average cold.  I have been in a low key type mood....not depressed or anything...just really exhausted and not feeling like talking much or doing any blogging.  Hope I snap out of it soon......

8 comments:

The Bug said...

I hope you feel better soon too - but it's ok to just rest a while!

Rudee said...

Damn, Brenda. With pictures like that, who needs words? She's adorable!

Feel better, soon.

Renie Burghardt said...

She is too cute! You take great pictures.

Hope you're feeling much better by now. Have a good weekend.

Sandy said...

Hey i hope you feel better and snap out of your not wanting to blog. I love seeing your photos and this one is great! Someone (and not me I could never do it justice) should paint this...

Brenda said...

Thanks ladies! Sandy.. I know you could do it justice. Give it a try! Katy has taken so many really cute ones. Some that I would love to have sketched.

bettyjf1 said...

It's so cute! These are my favorite kinds of photos... catching these special moments.. Cuter than if she was smiling for you :) Hope you feel better soon

Sandy said...

If I could only get motivated to pick up a pencil I might, but i truly don't think i could do a good job.

Brenda said...

My favorite part of the photo is her little hands playing in the muddy sand...

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever