Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year 2012


Fireworks are pretty when they are done by professionals.  I really do not like them at all when people that live in subdivisions blast them off for 20 minutes non stop in the middle of the night.  Can't subdivision people celebrate without scaring the animals everywhere and making people that don't use them feel like they are being bombed.  The 2 holidays I dread the most are Fourth of July and New Years Eve...just because of the fireworks.  I haven't been sleeping all that well the past two nights and I am a little on the grouchy side.  I have sufferd from gastritis for the past 6 months or so...and while I used to be the type that did not think it was proper to talk about such things to anyone other than the Dr. .....I now see some humor in it.  I was wondering last night... if I could just record some of  my gas sounds and  sell it to the neighbors for their next party.
Happy New Year!

5 comments:

The Bug said...

LOL - you should do that!

We had fireworks AND gunfire last night - scary!

Renie Burghardt said...

I'm glad they don't do that around here! I wouldn't like it either.

Happy New Year, Brenda!

Rudee said...

How very clever of you to come up with such a novel money making idea for the new year.

Happy New Year, Brenda. I hope it's a prosperous one for you! BTW, at least those are fireworks you're listening to and not gunshots. I'm always thankful when I'm off work on New Year's Eve in the city of Detroit!

Sandy said...

Think of the traveling you could do as news spreads regarding your gastritis and your talent. People from all over could hire you. I feel for you though - not sleeping well plus gastritis is not fun. Until we moved I hadn't experienced the "bombing" that goes on. NYE night I felt like the victim of a bombing also - it went on for two hours.

Brenda said...

Hi everyone! We had gunfire also. One home not far from us had a bullet go through the house and land inside a baby's room. No one injured or hit...but can you imagine??? I really wish they would not allow fireworks or guns for everyone. Some people are just not mature enough for them. The only one that gets hurt by gastritis if me. I think I could market it....just kidding.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever