Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fat Tuesday


An impromptu trip to Olive Garden for lunch with Katy and the kiddos.   
Here ...Maddie is enjoying grape people... in a bread boat.


Kayla had the stuffed face pizza.

I had salad with tossed pizza on top...compliments of Kayla.  
And the Pasta Fagioli with smashed grape toppings.

So....tomorrow is the beginning of Lent. 
I will ponder some about this tonight.  
I heard we had a 4.0 earthquake last night...but I did not feel it or hear anything.
  The last few we had I did.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

hahah, loved the description of your meal... Darling girls and wow, an earthquake in your area. Is the New Madrid acting up?

The Bug said...

I personally LOVE stuffed face pizza :)

Rudee said...

Mmm. It all sounds so delicious!

Brenda said...

Could be Sandy. We are still waiting for the big one they say will come sooner or later. Hope they are wrong.

Brenda said...

Could be Sandy. We are still waiting for the big one they say will come sooner or later. Hope they are wrong.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever