Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Man Flu...who knew???



I never browse around on You Tube, and the only time I see things there.. are when I have been directed there... through someone else.  I saw this on Dana's blog the other night...and laughed hysterically.  You know how sometimes...when you have been kinda bummed out or just not feeling all that chipper and then all of a sudden....something hits your funny bone...and you just can't stop the hysterical laughing....well...that was me the other night when I saw this.

I just had to add that my husband rarely.. if ever gets sick and if he does he goes about his business as usual .  He has never missed work...that I remember.. or any other activity or commitment because of illness.  I on the other hand....have had this man flu...even though they Say women can't catch it.  I caught it somewhere.....

5 comments:

The Bug said...

LOL - it was QUITE entertaining :) My poor hubby is still sick - he just emailed me that he has a fever & will probably be asleep when I come home (manflu speak for BE QUIET & don't bother me!). I do feel bad for him - especially because I'm not much of a nurterer!

bettyjf1 said...

OMG THAT is how it affects Paul too! Who knew...

Serena Lewis said...

LOL...too funny! My Mum has always said that, when a man gets sick, he acts like he's on his deathbed. Not all men...gotta say my Dad and my brothers have always worked through any sicknesses but I have seen some men who act like they're dying from a common cold. lol

Btw, Brenda, thanks for your kind comment. I'll definitely be in touch. :)

Rudee said...

I loved that video!

Sandy said...

hahaha...so true! I know someone like that.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever