Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Recouping

The remote control has been my friend while I have been recouping.  There are... who knows how many channels.. to watch and NOTHING that I want to watch.  I was starting to watch the shopping channel just long enough to contemplate getting up to get a charge card to buy something.  Thank God I was strong enough to push the remote to another channel.  The life of The Jetsons.....I wonder if that will ever be a reality.  Flying cars...push button everything.  Sounds good to me.  I went to see my Dr. yesterday thinking he was going to take my stitches out...but all he did was look at my knee.  Stitches come out in a week.  I was all ready to tell him what I thought of the pain meds that did not work and all the pain I had for 2 days and nights...but I was sick to my stomach and feeling dizzy while I was in there waiting for him to come in the room.  I decided to delay the conversation because I didn't think passing out and throwing up went well with giving someone a piece of my mind.  Hopefully...I will be able to blog about something a lot more creative and fun soon....I know these downers blogs are no fun...

5 comments:

Rudee said...

Oh, you're not a downer. Personally, I have preferred playing words while you're playing stoner. At least I've had one game I have a chance of winning.

Sorry to hear you're still feeling poorly. I hope you're back to yourself soon. Watch The Closer on TNT. If you haven't seen it, it's a good show going into its last season.

Sandy said...

I agree, not a downer, hope you get better real soon!

Sandy said...

I agree, not a downer, hope you get better real soon!

Brenda said...

Sounds good Rudee. I will see if Netflix has the series. I know that show has won some awards. Not sure why I didn't watch it before.

The Bug said...

It's your job to keep us posted!

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever