Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring


So happy it is officially Springtime!  With my knee still in recovery...I have not been able to get out and enjoy it yet, but I did go to Costco and found these cute dresses for the girls.  Maddie is now able to pick up Waterpool and carry her around all the time.  Waterpool is really good with them.  We got super lucky again with a wonderful pet.  I absolutely LOVE this kitty and so do the kids.  I can't wait to start doing some gardening and planting some flowers and walking around Shaw's Garden and the Zoo.  Hopefully my knee will be better in another month.  If not...I will just get a wheel chair and go.  Today I was able to watch the girls by myself and we had a great time.  Not much else to talk about right now.    Just wanted to move past the Irish post....

4 comments:

Momcat said...

The girls look adorable in their dresses. Im sure they love them! And yes, what a patient kitty...

The Bug said...

I love those dresses - they're so cute!

Rudee said...

Your babes look like visions of spring in their cute little dresses! They're adorable.

I hope your knee improves soon.

Sandy said...

The dresses are adorable! Kenzie wears dresses so similar to that quite a bit.

Spring and fall - my favorite times of the year. I hope you get out soon, and hope that knee heals up quick.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever