Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday at the Gardens


 We had a great day out at the Missouri Botanical Gardens today.  The weather was perfect and Bob rented me a motor scooter and that was a lot of fun.  Maddie rode on it with me and kept yelling "Go Faster Grammy".  She also called it the "Maddie Grandma Motor Scooter".


 Inside the Climatron Maddie pretended we were in a rain forest and the trees were for dinosaurs.


 Pretty duck.


Lots of beautiful tulips in bloom.


A white orchid in the Climatron


This is always a pretty scene no matter what time of the year you go.

4 comments:

Momcat said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love well kept public gardens. The flowers and colours of foliage are glorious. Thanks for sharing. You made a day of memories for Maddie.

The Bug said...

Well this is freaky - I think facebook friend was there this weekend too! Well, she was somewhere near St. Louis with a lot of tulips anyway - ha!

Sandy said...

These are beautiful photos. So glad you got to get out - I bet the scooter was fun!

I would love to walk through there.

Reader Wil said...

How beautiful your photos are.You were right that my previous SWF post disappeared. I don't know why, but I put it back in a slightly different way. And of course all 8 comments also disappeared.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever