Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dallas



Well..I have to say that last nights premiere of  "Dallas" was not all that disappointing to me.  I will most likely continue to watch it.  It is filled with good vs evil....JR being evil and Bobby being good.  Now they have their grown sons to take over the show.  I predict that will  happens after a season or two.  With an occasional visit from the old folks here and there.  I am not sure if the show made me feel young or old.  I felt old just seeing how old JR and Bobby look.  Young because...well 30 years ago when I watched it I was young.  Sometimes I can not believe I am 61....

2 comments:

The Bug said...

I'm glad you liked it - I'll be interested to hear how it goes!

And Brenda we are both young AND old - all at the same time!

Rudee said...

I'll have to look for it on demand. Yours is not the first good review I've read.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever