Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Getting Ready


 This is a character from one of least favorite kids shows..Yo Gabba Gabba...Kayla loves it...ugh

Just a couple more days until I have my eye surgery.  Thursday to be exact.  Then.. a week of no bending or lifting...which are such automatic actions to me, I think the only way I will remember NOT to do those things will be to plant myself in a chair or bed and read (if I can) and knit (if I can).  If I can't do those two things....maybe listen to books on tape?  Praying is always an option...or I should say praying more often because I do pray a lot.  I may go into some contemplative prayer...lots of rosaries and one of my most recent favorites...The Divine Mercy Chaplet.
I could also type out a lot of blog post with my not-so-good touch typing and then see if anyone can read it.  Maybe draw a picture with my eyes closed and see what it looks like.  I am sure I will find something to do that does not involve bending or lifting.......

3 comments:

sandy said...

glad this will be behind you soon.

my elbow surgery happened last wednesday. wish it was healed. we have been taking small loads up to house...thursday is big move day. closing out nature and main blog to have just one for my new life in the woods.

hope your surgery goes well. i'll be checking in

The Bug said...

Wow - I don't know if I could be trusted to not bend or lift on my own. They might need to put me in some sort of straight jacket (which I'm getting claustrophobic just thinking about - so DON'T do that!).

Rudee said...

We may need to strap a broomstick to your back to keep you from bending. Let those little ones do the lifting.

Good luck and good outcome!

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever