Thursday, November 8, 2012

Losing some inches...


After seeing this photo.....one may never want to come to our home to eat.  Yes...that is our Waterpool on the stove stealing kale...that I had washed and dried out to bake.  Why did I take this photo you ask.....I have no idea.  I just did.  So many times when I try to photograph her... or our grand kids...the only thing that shows up is a blur...many times because they are moving a lot and some times because... I am no expert on photo taking.  I am still trying hard on my diet and have lost inches but only 7 lbs.  If those lbs stay off because they were true fat loss....I am very happy with the results.  I have so much to lose that it will be a long time before people come up to me and say...Are you losing weight?  I think the man that I ordered the products from said that he had to lose 50 lbs. before people said anything.  The products are really too expensive and I shouldn't be ordering them for that reason...but I do feel better and I wonder if that alone is enough reason to justify the cost of them.  I hope to have new weight loss results in another month or so.  I am very hungry though....I just try not to think about it too much.
Bob and I are hoping to go on a Pilgrimage to Italy next year at this time.  Br. Maurus Zoeller, OSB from St. Meinrad hosts these pilgrimages.  He was the one who gave us a tour of St Meinrad when we stayed there last spring.   I need to work on our budget and see if it will be possible for us to go.  I have days when I wonder if I should just get a job that pays money...instead of volunteering.  I have been trying to do some knitting to set up an Etsy shop....but that is such a slow go...money will not come in very quickly... if at all.  I would have to be a super fast knitter...which I am not.  I really enjoy knitting though.  It soothes my frazzled nerves.    Time to go read my lesson for tonight's Bible Study......

3 comments:

The Bug said...

I'm glad you're losing weight. I wish Waterpool had been here when I was trying to eat kale - he could have had the whole thing!

A pilgrimage sounds good - I hope you guys are able to go!

Rudee said...

That's a great picture of your little kitty!

Dieting is hard work, but I think after awhile, it becomes second nature and much easier.

A pilgrimage sounds amazing!

sandy said...

Waterpool is cute! Good for you about the weight loss. I'm trying to go gluten free for awhile. I gained too much weight while trying to sell the house and when I quit smoking - i need to get it off and finally i have lost about
5 pounds - so I'm happy with that for now - i hope by next week to have another few pounds off. It's hard this time of year because I get hungry more often when fall comes.

Your trip sounds so nice - I hope you can fit it into your budget.

Are you still planning on selling the house in the near future.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever