Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas




Well...it is hard for me to believe that it is Christmas Eve.  Time just goes by too fast for me the older I get.  My calendar has recently been filled with almost daily activities so all things computer related have been set aside.  I should be wrapping presents or doing something else right now....but  I did want to make a post...even though a short one....to say "Merry Christmas" to any and all that read my blog....and I am so happy to have gotten to know some of you over the past few years. 

5 comments:

sandy said...

I hope you all have a great Christmas! Glad to know you for the last several years. Onward and upward - may 2013 bless us all with health, love, warm family times.
.

Rudee said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Brenda.

Winifred said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Brenda & a great year in 2013.

Like you my weeks before Christmas were manic. Christmas Fairs to work at Christmas discos at my granddaughter's school, 15 phone covers to knit for the children in m knitting class and so on. As you say the time flies.

The Bug said...

Merry Christmas Brenda! I don't know about the Catholics, but in the Episcopal church it's still Christmas until Epiphany :)

Brenda said...

Sandy,
Thank you. Onward and upward sounds great!

Rudee,
It was an ok Christmas.

Winifred,
The knitting classes sound great. I wonder what the ages are. My grand daughter who is 5 wanted to knit a couple of years ago...but was too young. I have heard of 4 and 5 years old being able to though.

Dana,
Yes Catholics are in the Octave of Christmas also.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever