Thursday, June 20, 2013

Random Thursday


I struggle to find something to talk about on my blog lately.  My memory is not very good anymore, and sometimes it is hard to put together something halfway intelligent to say.  The photos I am sharing here of Waterpool sort of reflect me.
 

Our air conditioner is on the blink and it is suppose to be 90 degrees today.  We have someone lined up to come over between 9 and 11.  I hope it won't be too expensive.  So far this year Bob and I have been taking turns mowing the lawn and I take care of the pool.  All winter I was dreading the summer because I think we are both getting tired of all the work.  I would prefer to spend my time reading or watching TV or doing some knitting, etc.  I have a glimmer of an interest in quilting or sewing but haven't actually done anything about it.  I bought some magazines recently giving me some ideals about writing some short stories.  I would like to try that someday.


Waterpool wants to go outside all the time now.  Because I let her a few times....and now she cries to go out.  She sits and looks out the window all day.  She doesn't know how lucky she is to be inside here.  Our house is large and she has lots of places to run around and explore.  Somedays I forget how blessed I am also.  All of our needs are met and then some.  Yet I still struggle with sadness and I am always tired.

3 comments:

The Bug said...

I've been having trouble with writing lately too - I think it's brain fog (technical term).

I'm sorry you're sad. I don't have a quick fix for that, other than to add you to my prayer list!

Maybe you guys should go back to the idea of moving. Make the kids do all the packing :)

Brenda said...

Thanks Dana! The thought of moving just gives me a major panic attack. For now anyway.... Thanks for the prayers....those are always welcome! I actually do have some upbeat things to say....I just didn't get around to it yet. My brain has major fog issues! Ha..

Rudee said...

Hugs to you. Melancholy is not an easy feeling to live with.

The pool looks very inviting. No wonder Waterpool wants out!

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever