Friday, July 26, 2013

Meet Me In St Louie


I took the girls to Shaw's 213th Birthday Celebration the other day.  Admission was free....so it was very crowded.  There were some attractions that took us back to those days.  Some people were dressed up in period clothes, and a man was on stilts making balloons for the kids.  Bob Kramer and the Marionnettes  were doing puppet shows.  The puppets were a little scary looking to me....but the idea is to get the kids involved in the show.  They raise their hands and can participate in some way....which is always a fun things for kids.  I think the kids had fun and so did I.


























3 comments:

Patty said...

Looks like everyone was having fun.And it also looked like a nice day.

The Bug said...

Looks like a great time - & the girls are adorable!

sandy said...

Those photos are so darn cute - the girls .....they make me miss my granddaughters.

Clifford 1994 to 2009

Clifford   1994 to 2009
The Best Dog Ever